BeerCo Co-Worker Wanted!
We are looking for a self-motivated self-starter with a passion for customer service, quality and a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves and take due care and diligence in the following core tasks as we grow our Brewing Supplies Company to achieve our mission …to rid the world of beer poverty…one good brew at time.
Core Competencies required:
- Adherence to BeerCo Core Values and Modus Operandi
- Authentic – trustworthy, we say what we will do and we do it, we under promise and over deliver – not the other way around!
- Service – to our customers, our supply & retail partners & the broader brewing community
- Speed – end to end delivery and response times
- Sustainable – constantly working to reduce our impact on the planet and bring your brewing supplies to you as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Transparency – we hide nothing!
- Integrity – say what you mean and do what you do with pride and passion
- Ability to work unsupervised but know when to ask for guidance
Initial Rope of Scope for Role and Responsibilities to Include (not exclusively and we expect the role will grow with us and the individual)
- Order Fulfilment – pick n pack n dispatch including connote creation for shipping
- Bagging up! Malt + Hops + Brewing Aids
- Stock keeping and recording
- Website update with new products, specifications, research, etc
We are a fast-paced innovative industry leading start-up focused on outstanding customer service and product quality. We like to work hard and have fun and there will be the opportunity for people with a passion for brewing and craft beer to learn about the brewing business from the inside out.
This role has potential for flexible work practices within reason and we are an open equal employment and opportunity workplace who value co-worker input and suggestions to make our mission possible. Forklift licence and warehouse experience is an asset.
What are you waiting for? Send your resume and short cover letter why you want to work at www.beerco.com.au to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to give us a call or drop us a line anytime: http://www.beerco.com.au/contact-us/
Remuneration & Hours of Work:
- Minimum casual wages
- Estimated: 8-16 hours per week part-time – suitable for a student or secondary income. Potential to grow to more hours per week with ongoing growth of our business.