Brew-Tek™ Labs innovation team have created the BrewFresh™ 50 Litres Fermentation Vessel for your brews to blossom. Fabricated using certified 304 stainless steel for all material and components. Sanitary construction with 100% TIG welded and sanitary polished with stringent controls. Inspection and pressure tested. Unsurpassed tank quality and fantastic value with all valves and fittings included.
Designed to withstand pressure at 30 psi to meet standard brewing industry requirements.
Brew-Tek™ Labs innovation team have taken all variables into consideration and created a product which can double as a yeast propagator.
- 50 Litres big batch or single keg brewing for the serious homebrewer or pilot batch craftbrewer. Larger sizes available upon request.
- Built from the highest quality, certified (304) stainless steel to exacting specifications.
- Fitted with Stainless Steel valves [1 ” side cone and bottom]
- Pressure Gauge
- Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve
- Gas inert
- Easy to clean, rinse and sanitise via top manway
- Rolling structure for easy transport whether full or empty
- Universal yeast propagation vessel [additional stirring fitting available as an extra]
- Safety elements include a pressure & vacuum relief safety valve. (30psi/>2bar).
- Single Skin 50 Litre Conical Fermentation Vessel
- Design pressure 30 psi
- Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 3mm.
- Interior and exterior finish bright polish to 2B, hygiene surface.
- 60-degree cone bottom, with 25% head space.
- Racking port and discharge port with 1.5” butterfly valve and fittings.
- Top man way door, shadow less.
- Fully welded exterior shell.
- Vacuum relief at 15psi & pressure relief valve at 30 psi.
- Sanitary pressure gauge.