Complex in nature, Eureka!™ is dank and resinous with fruity notes ranging all the way from tropical-citrus to dark stone fruit.
Eureka rounds out blends and truly shines as a late hop addition. A variety for the “classic hop head,” Eureka is one you won’t want to miss!
- Type 90 Hop Pellets – 100g / 250g / 500g / 1Kg Vacuum Packed Foil Bags
- Dual Purpose
- Dark fruits
- Strong herbal notes
- Pine tree
Typical Beer Styles
- American Pale Ale
- English Ales
- Golden Ale
- Pale Ale
Typical Brewing Specification
- Lot: P-631
- Crop: 2016
- Alpha-Acid % 17.0 – 19.9
- Beta-Acid % 4.6 – 6.0
- Co-Humulone % rel. 28 – 30
- Xanthohumol (EBC 7.7) 0.5 – 0.6
- Total Oils (ml/100g) 2.5 – 4.4
- Farnesene % of total Oil 0.10 – 0.30
- Linalool % of total Oil 0.2 – 0.5
General Trade Perception
- Craft brewers treat Palisade as a good “blending hop,” a character actor that supports other hops in leading roles.