Light Dried Malt Extract – LDME – Extramalt ® dry without diastase is produced from natural liquid malt that is dried by the gentle and regular vacuum drying on belt driers. This process guarantees a consistent and high-quality product.
According to requirements Dried Malt Extract Powder can be produced from light to dark.
Extramalt ® dry without diastase is characterised by the following product properties:
- Very accurate to dose
- Very easy to dissolve
- Intensified malt taste through the drying process
- Not hopped and non diastatic for flexibility in the brewhouse
- Suitable for use as a yeast starter – for guidance on making a yeast starter go to here: Preparing Yeast and Yeast Starters
- Suitable for use in extract brewing – for information and guidance on brewing with DME go here: LME v DME – Which is best for your brewing?
- Barley (Europe), Malt (Europe)
Country of Manufacture:
- 1Kg Bag
- 18 months if stored dry in airtight condition